Trio Classic L
Ultimate Versatility Home Lift
The Space, Safety and Strength Provided by the Trio Classic L is Best in Class.
Wider access is delivered through the powered door, available in full or half-height options. The enclosed lift car provides added protection and reassurance for users and is designed to futureproof them in the event of degenerative conditions.
Fully safety-compliant with fire seals in place, this home lift also comes with in-built remote diagnostics for added peace of mind.
The Trio Classic L Homelift has a safe working load of 250kg and presents a clean, fresh feel thanks to its cream-coloured finish. In terms of functionality, it benefits from the same flexibility of positioning as the rest of the Stiltz range as a result of the unique, freestanding supporting rails.
- Wider entrance/exits
- Powered door option
- All new remote diagnostic feature
- Choice of full or half-height door
- Fire seal on both levels
- Option of 4.5 metre or 6 metre travel
- 2 remote controls as standard
- Load sensors – lift won’t travel if overloaded
- Full height light safety curtain – breach the curtain and the lift will auto-stop
- Automatic, built-in braking mechanism
- Safety auto-stop pressure sensors at top and bottom of lift
- Auto-lock/unlock when lift travels/stops
- Near step-free access
- ThruCar entry/exit coming soon…
The Trio Classic L is best for:
- Future proofs those with degenerative conditions
- Suitable for standing users due to enclosed sides
- Powered wheelchair users
- Permanent wheelchair users
- Those who are unable to use a lift unattended
- Bariatric users
- Those who require additional space when traveling in an enclosed environment
Trio Customer Stories
Read some more about how Stiltz customers live with their Trio Home Lift